Thursday, January 22, 2009

since got ppl miss my blog so i update today lo...hahaha...im so happy coz 2mr is last day work d then i can go shopping,watch movie,dating,n etc....really sooooo happy....tis 2 weeks more keep almost everyday aso from 10am to 1opm,tired like hell....and aso falled sick d,keep flu n cough non stop,cough til my bf aso cant tahan d....and really miss my bf alot,no time to hug hug him aso...hehehe...weee~~~~happy~~~and cny coming soon...i really sooo happy now...
but just nw i dunoe wat happened to AM,she really make me scare lo...dunoe wat happened on her,keep said scare,and called me aso crying til cant talk...tat time was worked,at the moment really dunoe wat to do....but after tat go to see her make sure she ok d then just not so worry ...pls pls pls next time dun think so much k...really "scared die me lo"....
just nw sun called me..the way he talk to me like differend d...emm dunoe la...watever la...just think of after 2mr wat aso happy la...now starting thinking 2mr after work go where wit bf and sat...seem like long time din dating d...:P
wish everyone stay happy and healthy....:)

0 comments: