Monday, January 26, 2009

cny

now i at ipoh,nth to do...so on9 update blog...sigh need stay at here dunoe until when just can bek kl,i miss kl,miss my friend of coz miss my bf...:/

yest os cny 1st day,but coz of angry bf so influence my mood,then noon mum asked me called him come lunch togather,so i sms him to asked then he said ok after he gao tim his thing then come my house.so after tat i help mom prepare everything...so after 1 hour,he reached my house and he bring his mum comes aso,tat time my mom aso get shocked...its really make me nervous,mum keep ask me dun need help her then go out chat wit his mum...so after finish cooking then we all lunch togather,after lunch my parent chat wit his mum then we all watching tv...while watching tv he sms me to ask me sit beside him,but i din care after tat he keep missed called me but i din care him aso...so after tat he dont know wan how already then he pretent went toilet then jia jia walk to my place to kacau me and pull me go sit wit him...after tat he keep asked me dun angry him,so i bite him n tickle him and he still tahan..so make me smile d...after tat his mum said wan go bek...so after tat he went bek d...at nite sw said will come find me but dunoe wan to go where,so i suggest go jas's house le...so i asked him wan go anot,coz after tat we manybe got few days cant meet...but when meet i noe he not in the mood,coz his face and attitude can show that..although he all he way got kidding with sw,ml and jas...around 12 like tat we went bek home le..when he reach home he as usual sms me said tat he reached home then i told him will go bek hometown around 5am like tat,then he just ask me bkful...after tat i asked him y so quiet then he reply said tat he no mood,coz of me..he said i angry him and treat him so cold...then i explain bla bla bla...actually at noon he let me bite him i aso not really angry him d...so my cny 1st day aso not really happy...but after sms wit him then nth d...
2nd day of cny,early morning 8am i already reached ipoh..at here aso nth to do,eat,slp,gambling,on9 then nth to do de la...sigh need stay here dunoe til when,wan go bek early aso cant..dunoe he will come here find me anot...hope he will...hehe...
wish everyone happy chiness new year...:)

0 comments: