Friday, January 2, 2009

moody...

just nw sun called me again....as usual he will asked me hw the study,hws the work,hws my life and last he will asked hws me n my bf...everytime he asked me tis Q i aso cincai to answer him,i sure will said emm soso le,nth special although im happy wit my bf.....then tonite his mood not really stable then he chat bek last time de thing wit me,chat bout hw we noe each other,hw he start got feeling to me,hw he let me go from his hand and many many...n he do rmb tis year end of march is our noe each other 4 years le...wao i really cant rmb it,but he can rmb and told me...he said he dont's wish to be my "guo ge" in my life,he don't wish to be my best friend...i donoe y i not dare to tell him,i really happy wit my bf...am i bad??i just told him future thing nobody can predict...sigh...he said he wait n wait but seem like equals to zero.he said everytime when he heard im broke up wit bf he will feel alittle bit happy,but everytime aso not him....hais...wat he said really make me dunoe hw...:/

0 comments: