Saturday, January 31, 2009

finally bek kl..

finally yest nite come bek kl already...when step into house then i told my mom "咪,还是家里最好.." hehe...kar wai din follow us come bek coz he sunday will follow my uncle come bek...coz come bek too late d,so aso cancel meet wit bf...will meet him today aso ya..hehe...
today we went watch "大喜事",i like the song so much,but i cant dl o..anyone can help me??the song name is我们的爱 - 陈孟其、姚慧明..so if anyone hv tis song pls send to me k...thx thx...btw today is a nice and sweet dat for me n bf...hehe...love ya..
emm monday starting class le,having 1 month holidays nw really make me so lazy le...still got 2 weeks is valentine le,i dunoe wan buy wat for him..and dunoe y he asked me go work when valentine o...emm wat his planing o...hmm,wat i should gv him for valentine present???any suggestion???

0 comments: