Monday, December 15, 2008

Quite a long time i din update my blog,hw can i abandon my blog here le...hehe...actually nth special happened recently...my life just full of assigment, stress, and scare...so many assigment in tis sem, many til i cant breath la(of coz still can breath la,if not die d lo)...this friday is the submit day,after that i will happy and freedom like a bird fly on the sky(but im so fat,i can fly meh??swt..)and isaac promise me this friday he will give me the christmas present,i wonder what is that le...he said i definitely will love it...wee~hehe....

yesterday nite i 3.30am just slept,coz doin the assigment and chat wit ML...so today after woke up starting flu already..i reaslise nowaday i cant slept so late d if not next day i will start flu n not feeling well(ops old d)...n yest bring parent went the hulu langat place to ate thai food,my family also get shocked..lols...the food there very nice n cheap...we ordered 5 dish but just rm77 only..is a nice place...wee~

last friday me n bf so 38,got car dun wan drive then take lrt went klcc...but end up our tired like hell...thought go Isetan shopping,but nth new and special so next time go again..hehe..and at pc fair,i met alot my old friend then say hi to them,but bf aso very the 38 like so close wit my friend...make me so yu...then go find fatihan,i so miss her...then we chat quite alot,emm after i finish my assigment n exam then must ask her out...heheh...

actually got pic to upload to show but lazy le...upload next time ba...:P

0 comments: