Wednesday, December 17, 2008

bad day??good day??

yest hang out wit johan,sw and her friend(mh)...suppose is a happy day,but before that has a small argument wit bf,actually not consider an argument just "nao pi qi"...so while waiting sw n mh,he at my house we aso din talk i on9 chating then he laying on my bed...because of i keep chating then ignore him so he take all the pillow throwing on me,but i still ignore him coz i dunoe wat to talk wit him...after tat sw sms me said can start go now,so i told him but he "hen you nian" like tat ,wan me tam him n go to hug hug him...coz of dun wan let sw n mh wait so i go to cincai hug him then go out...while on the way going, we very quiet coz realy dunoe wat to talk...then he asked me how to go the place,so i show him the road so just got talk awile.(actually he noe how to go tat place,but he act forget)tat time is 8pm like tat already,so the way to go in tat Thai restaurant is very dark and hard to find,so when go in tat place i aso feel scary,scare suddenly got sumthing come out..haha...when reached there,coz dun wan spoit the good day and show my black face in front of mh so i pretent bek nth to him,but aso very the bu shuang him...emm the dish not as good as last time we ate,not spicy at all...but nvm coz have a good chat wit them(of coz not including bf)...
after tat we went pavillion watch "twillight",emm i watch again...coz the movie is very romance and nice...the 1st time i watched wit Sun,but the romance movie i think is suitable watch wit bf but today is like tat so all the romance aso gone d...normally at cineme my hand will hold his hand to watch movie,but yest i din put my hand on his hand coz i telling sw tat the guy is the gal's father on tat movie then he suddenly said "u watched d then u dun say it out" ...tat time i really more angry that b4 lo,im not telling him also he so 38 wan to listen then wan said me like tat o...but after tat he keep loocking at me and wan my hand put on his hand but i pretent nth and pretent dunoe that..so after that we din talk anything until reahced my home...when he reached home he msg let me noe tat he reached home then i straighty said good nite to him d...then he bla bla bla awile but i din care just great him good nite...
btw have a nice hang out wit sw n mh...hope next time hang out wit u guys again...=)

0 comments: