Tuesday, December 23, 2008

i do care!!!

emm just now,after i cheaning my room then i nth to do so i go to check my friendster,my facebook and my hotmail...after tat nth to do and aso dunoe got wat to do so i log in his fs's account then view bek all the testi his friend was send him...emm i realised sth that make me not really happy...i found out he treat tat gal who used to aimei wit him last time very good and think he is very love her,coz the way he wrote testi to tat gal is soo.....y he never drop tis kind testi to me aso...:( and i found out he bought a ring for his ex gf,n guess he still wearing ,he said when he saw tat ring he will rmb the person who he used to love...he got few ring on his fingers,i dunoe which 1 is tat ring is belong to him n his ex....if he still wearing should i ask him dun wear??i feel like im not the oni 1 who he treated good...i suddenly feel like im not important to him... i feel like the way he love me is just very normal and not special...y gal do care tis small thing le??? somore all is passed....in this 9 months i really so happy wit him,we never had a serious argument...in tis 9 months for me i realy feel so special,coz i never spent time wit a guy so much like tis 9 months b4...all is so memorable and special for me..

0 comments: