Tuesday, December 30, 2008

finally finished all the exam le...over d le..wee~2mr is 2008 last day le...emm 2009 coming soon le...must hao hao plan my new year eve,christmas not happy d so new year must happy happy...hehe...2mr bf will took leave then we go out whole day...wee~but dunoe where to go le...emm people any suggestion???still rmb last year went celebrates wit sw,ml,jas,bf and sc...but tis year less sc d...and think jas wont celebrates wit us le...last year me n bf still not yet couple and is the 1st time we hang out togather,but tis year we couple d..so must hao hao de treasure...:)

tis year...many thing was happened....of coz got good or got bad...the bad thing happend tis year i think is really make me cant forget it in my whole life...btw i miss HIM...alot alot...the 1 million star got a guy look alike wit him,so i always told my sis "he haven die yet,he just went taiwan for the singing competition..." sigh~

tis year always has argument wit bro,bro grow up d le...he is not longer tat 'little didi" for me le...ya aso de,i should not campur tangan so much on his thing,he noe hw to think aso...and sis aso i think dun need to care them so much d...they grow up le...they grow up i should be happy coz dun need like a nanny always nag here nag there..

emm n tis year my friendship soso oni...sumtime good sumtime bad...but overall still ok la...my gal i still always heart them,n my bro...:)

tis year march...he enter t my life..emm wat i can say is thx he always be there for me...:)

emm suddenly feel lazy to continue to type d...emm update if i feel wan to..hehe..

wish everyone happy new year 2009...:)

0 comments: