Monday, November 3, 2008

bad weekend...

Last friday i going back Penang for attented my cousin sister's wedding...before that i was so happy,because everytime go back Penang except eat then still eat...hahaha...really have so many delicious food over there...all is so cheap and nice...but too bad i cant eat much this time,because when i go back there i sick already...hais...lost a nice chance to taste all the delicious food...SIGH...
1st day when reached there then having fever there,actually before going back i also start not feeling well,so i go drank "ku cha" and add those very bitter de chiness medicine already...normally i wont so willing go drink that but i know if i sick then when go back penang cant enjoy to the max already...but too bad when reached Penang my sick turned to more terrible...that night is having the wedding dinner already,so i just terpaksa go attented..because if i din go i just alone at home and nth can do aso...the night was so suffer,how i wish he just besides me and take care of me...but too bad that time he at KL...really so miss him that time...>.<
2nd day,morning my sick become more better already,this morning is cousin sister's married...she having 2 night wedding dinner,1 is at Penang another 1 night is at Alor Setar(her husband's side)..so tonight need to go Alor Setar...another day again need whole day at car...this night's dinner much more delicious that yesterday night that one...after finish the dinner need use 1 hour more travel back to Penang...that time i start flu already,so when reached home faster ate medicine then go slept...
3rd day...finally this day no more fever,but still got abit flu...today need go Ipoh awile then just go back KL....so today i got appetize already,so we had a breakfast at Penang,we go ate dim sum...tell u wat,there eat dim sum really so cheap..9 person ate oni RM70..if at KL,i think is more that RM 100 already...at night 11pm finally reached KL,i miss my house so much...so fast fast clean my clotes then go slept already..but who knows when i fall slept i keep wan wake up pangsai...whole night keep cirit -birit only...hais....thought can sleep well but who noe cirit-birit o...SIGHHH....
then this morning i din go for class,because i really no more energy already...so morning 7am sth as usual,he will msg me to wake me up...then i told him i din go for college because i cirit-birit,then he just asked me rest well at home...then slept until 9 sth,winie and issac msg me asked me where am i,then i just told then i din go for college..then i continue slept,until 10am i asked my bro go out dabao sth to me eat,but when he dabao back i cant finish it...i though no more cirit-birit already,but go 2 round somemore...this time i really no more energy already....when 1pm sth he msg me asked me feel better i aso no energy to reply him...just type short short reply him then i continue slept until 4pm sth...when woke up whole body keep sweating,after sweating i feel more better...until 6pm he msg me again asked me doin wat n feel ok anot,then asked me open door for him...actually i noe he will come find me after he work,so not really feel suprise le..hahaha...but i still happy la,because he come to find me and i few days din see him already...:)

0 comments: