Friday, July 24, 2009

visit Carlsberg

22 of July,i went Carsberg for visitted
before going i expected alot,but end up so dissapoited
because i though can see the whole process of make the beer,but end up just can see the process of labbeling and package..:(
emm lazy to talk much,so just show u guys the pic ba...:)


outside the Carlsberg's factory




the gas





finish visiting the factory,so on the way go bek the lounge for the party...me n my cousin bro..


cousin sis and me




the galary


a nice Tuborg bottle






process of labbeling and packaging


the logo table


the stupid me under the lamp


the lounge full of beer



i drank all this FREE


while the party...fik and me,how come a guy cross his leg like tat...


drink drank drunk~but i din drunk on that nite :P


sister~


the hyper active gal Yao Yao..she is cute,she wan play wit my mum then she asked my mom" aunty,come catch me and play wit me!"


sis and me...is younger sis,everybody though she older that me..wee~


jiu jiu and mummy


last but not least...we must promote the beer ma...cheer to everyone...






0 comments: