Monday, May 25, 2009

End of the Rainbow

finally i was finished the End of the Rainbow by Cecelia,which i mentions b4 in my previous blog...
yes,the ending is just like wat i wan...hehe...
finally Alex and Rosie togather bek when their 50th years old
although is late for them but i think that would be a best memory in their whole life
they is soul mate since from 5 years old
and they missed few chance for togather with each other
after i read this book keep got a Q in my mind
"How if after married just found out the true love?"
is so cruel and will hurt many ppl in the same times...
and this few days i think lot,coz around me like many pair of couple aso break up already
last time yum cha with fong chin then she told me she planing wedding wit her bf,bt that day yum cha then she told me she break up wit her bf already...
thay couple for 4 years more d,i really tot tis year attent their wedding dinner
but nw...
the love like really so weak...
then i gt a thinking which is so silly
"hw about me and him nw break up 1st,then when we prepare want to marry d then just togather bek"
i noe is a stupid Q, bt gal always stupid when she is nth to do...
^^

0 comments: