Sunday, April 12, 2009

not in the mood

this few days coz of sick so i aso not really in the mood,somore still need work nvm soon i can quit tis job d...^^(so who got part time job,can intro to me) tis few days i din really wan to talk wit him,when he asked me y then i told him "im not feeling well!" as my reason the main reason i aso dunoe y dun feel wan to talk wit him,just feel dun wan...kesian him got a gf that always emo n dun wan talk to him...Now doin assigment but i dun hv any idea want hw to do it,so terrible...
want to slp, but still cant slp although just ate medicine then got bit blur...and tis few days still like thinking alot,think those nonsense...just hate my brain y so pandai to think this n that...
Yest chat wit wei yeen,when chat wit her really make me so miss my secondary sch's life..miss them so much,last time used to laugh out loud like nobody business,sumtime besides class aso can heard my laugh's voice...hehe...n we used to chit chat in group when teacher went to meeting..i really miss my secondary life...
ok time to stop,i should continue for my assigment....
bye~

0 comments: