Sunday, February 15, 2009

valentine's day

emm tis year valentine's day im not really happy but still got suprise la...yest both of us aso need working but i request to bek home early so we can go out at nite....yest i 5pm finish work,so he went my working place there wait me finish work..after finish work i go changed clotes then he msg me said tat he need go toilet pangsai,asked me wait him awile...so after i changes clotes i wait him outsides toilet,but i wait and wait n wait he still haven come out then he msg me again wait more awile coz he haven finish...so i wait again,but got bit angry d le coz need wait so long...but after tat he suddenly took a flower to me which is i never expect tis is the way he gv the flower for me.. saw his sweat on his forehead,noe he sure very rush n run...emm quite touched de la...after tat i said lets go to the car put the flower but he said canot coz he wan me take the flower walking around the mall...so yu le,all ppl keep looking at us...yu de same time i feel happy aso..coz i never got tis kind experience b4 aso..hehe..then we went to cinema wan to buy ticket but mid valley too many ppl so i suggest i go bek home bath 1st then go pavillion or times square...so i went bek home gao tim everything d then we going out,when reach pavillion is 815pm like tat d, then i ask him open the drover which is b4 tat i put the present insides d,so when he saw it he quite suprise he keep asked me when i put the present insides,then he open the card see at 1st he tot the card i bought de after tat i told him the card is i make myself de i can see his face he quite happy wit it and the present...aftr tat we went bought ticket...coz is valentine's day so many movie is full house d...so left the "eden lake" which is on 845pm then i said dun wan coz we haven dinner then too rush...but he keep said wan,then i said see another movie got ticket anot then he said "aiya dun luan luan watch other movie la" so tat time i really angry d...coz i dislike rush then he keep said ok...so after bought the ticket then we went food court dinner...he noe me angry d so all the way he aso not really wan to talk wit me coz he noe when i angry then talk to me the situation will more worst...after finish the dinner,i din eat much and i cant finish my food coz i really no mood d...after finish movie then went bek,actually on tat time i nth d de...then on the way bek my home coz quite jam then he asked me got another way bek my house anot then i said got but aso same,aso will got bit jam n bit far..then he said nvm just go try,then i said dun need try coz i noe although is jam but still tis way is faster...then he keep said wan try anothet way,tat time i start more angry d..y he just dun listen way i said le..after tat all the way i aso no talk ..when reached home i just gv him good bye kiss then said bye then go in my house..when he reached home he msg me awile then chat bout the present then b4 slp he asked me dun angry n moody coz today should be happy de...i aso noe should be happy but y he wan maked me angry le...but as least still got suprise...

card and the key chain i gv him...
the 12 pink roses he gv me...


took pic wit rose,yest dun hv tat mood to take pic so today faster took pic wit roses since the roses still nice and fresh..hehe...

0 comments: